Prestashop Module testimonial from a satisfied customer is the most persuasive means that you have at your disposal to convince a customer that you are legitimate and that you have a track record for success.
A website is an online business card and it is astounding how many businesses are not utilizing testimonials to promote their business.
The use of testimonials is even more important with the wide-spread use of search engines as the primary vehicle to find your business on the internet.
Search Engines use words to rank sites and organizations.
The more relevant content you have online, the higher you are ranked.
Testimonial Module is a help the store owner to display the valuable testimonials of people.
We often get feedback from customers who have bought a valuation from our website.
- Compatible with RESPONSIVE themes
- SEO Optimized ( SEO url rewriting )
- Created Admin Tabs in BackOffice ( Moderate Testimonials )
- Multilingual & Multishop
- Module Testimonials, uses Web 2.0 design
- User can view Testimonials
- Display of Testimonial in block section
- Link to view all Testimonial
- Link to submit Testimonial
- All functions are based on Ajax
- Admin can edit the Testimonial
- Admin can delete the Testimonial
- Admin can set status the Testimonial
- E-mail notification when the new testimonial was submitted
- Support CAPTCHA
- Support RSS Feed
- Support rating stars
- Enable or Disable URL rewriting
- Admin can set the number of items in the "TestImonials Block"
- Admin can settestimonials per Page
- Enable/Disable Captcha on submit form
- Enable/Disable Web address on submit form
- Enable/Disable Company on submit form
- Enable/Disable Address on submit form
- Enable/Disable Country field on submit form
- Enable/Disable City field on submit form
- Enable/Disable: E-mail notification
- Admin can Enable or Disable RSS Feed
- Admin can set Number of items in RSS Feed (default - 10)
- Testimonals Block ( Left column, Right column, Footer, Home )